at Hale Ohia
This 77 year old water structure has been recycled into a cozy bedroom
( queen bed ) and living area. The addition offers a new tiled bath
with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, vintage lighting from the Royal
Hawaiian Hotel and mahagony wainscoting. The study or living area
has a window seat for reading and a see-through fireplace keeps the
cottage toasty warm.
Enjoy a glass of wine on your covered lanai, listen to the birds
and enjoy the quiet and intense green foliage. This space is most
appropriate for couples on a romantic holiday.
Rate: $199. per night for two or more nights
Single night rate $219.
a Booking or Check Availability
- A two night minimum booking may be required for certain holidays
and other peak periods.
- All rates double occupancy. Each additional person, including
children, is $20. per night.
- Continental breakfast included. No breakfast provided for off-site
- All units include coffee maker, refrigerator and hair dryers
- The entire estate may be leased for corporate retreats, workshops
- Hawaii general excise tax is an additional 13.42%
- Full payment is required for one night bookings. No refund, credit
or rescheduling will be offered if cancelled.
- Reservations two or more nights require a 50% deposit.
- Multiple unit bookings may require additional deposit and change
in our cancellation policy.
- Deposits taken on multiple night reservations cancelled before
30 days of arrival will be refunded 75% of the room rate deposit
minus any taxes collected.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will
- Accepted payment: personal check, traveler's check or cash. Visa
or MasterCard + 3%.
- For a one night booking we reserve the right to move guests to
a unit of equal or greater value.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Check in between 2-4 p.m. Check out by 11 a.m.
- Rates subject to change.
View our accommodations
Now offering free Wi-Fi for ALL accommodations.
Camellia & Iiwi Suites