at Hale Ohia
Hale Lehua Cottage
The oldest of the cottages was built as a private study. This one-bedroom
cottage is graced by a lava rock fireplace. Hale Lehua is a favorite
for honeymooners, couples celebrating an anniversary or for guests
just wanting seclusion and quiet. Your private bath provides a shower
and a pedestal sink. Enjoy the gardens from your covered lanai.
$179 per night for two or more nights.
$199 single night rate.
a Booking or Check Availability
- A two night minimum booking may be required for certain holidays
and other peak periods.
- All rates double occupancy. Each additional person, including
children, is $20. per night.
- Continental breakfast included. No breakfast provided for off-site
- All units include coffee maker, refrigerator and hair dryers
- The entire estate may be leased for corporate retreats, workshops
- Hawaii general excise tax is an additional 13.42%
- Full payment is required for one night bookings. No refund, credit
or rescheduling will be offered if cancelled.
- Reservations two or more nights require a 50% deposit.
- Multiple unit bookings may require additional deposit and change
in our cancellation policy.
- Deposits taken on multiple night reservations cancelled before
30 days of arrival will be refunded 75% of the room rate deposit
minus any taxes collected.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will
- Accepted payment: personal check, traveler's check or cash. Visa
or MasterCard + 3%.
- For a one night booking we reserve the right to move guests to
a unit of equal or greater value.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Check in between 2-4 p.m. Check out by 11 a.m.
- Rates subject to change.
View our accommodations
Now offering free Wi-Fi for ALL accommodations.
Camellia & Iiwi Suites