at Hale Ohia
These side by side suites are located on the ground level of the Hale
Ohia Cottage. Private entrances and private baths with leaded glass
windows makes greeting the morning sun especially nice. Each suite has
one queen bed and a comfortable sitting and reading area. The Camellia
Suite is handicapped accessible with parking at the door.
$125 per night for two or more nights,
$135 single night rate
$115 per night for two or more nights,
$125 single night rate
- A two night minimum booking may be required for certain holidays
and other peak periods.
- All rates double occupancy. Each additional person, including
children, is $20. per night.
- Continental breakfast included. No breakfast or Wi-Fi provided
for off-site accommodations.
- All units include coffee maker, refrigerator and hair dryers
- The entire estate may be leased for corporate retreats, workshops
- Hawaii general excise tax is an additional 13.42%
- Full payment is required for one night bookings. No refund, credit or rescheduling will be offered if cancelled.
- Reservations two or more nights require a 50% deposit.
- Multiple unit bookings may require additional deposit and change
in our cancellation policy.
- Deposits taken on multiple night reservations cancelled before
30 days of arrival will be refunded 75% of the room rate deposit
minus any taxes collected.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will
- Accepted payment: personal check, traveler's check or cash. Visa
or MasterCard + 3%.
- For a one night booking we reserve the right to move guests to
a unit of equal or greater value.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Check in between 2-4 p.m. Check out by 11 a.m.
- Rates subject to change.
View our accommodations
Now offering free Wi-Fi for main property
accommodations (we do not guarantee
range or compatibility):
Camellia & Iiwi Suites
View optional off-site accommodations:
Cottage in the Woods
Laulani - Virtual