at Hale Ohia
Ihilani in Hawaiian means 'heavenly splendor', which describes one
of our most private cottages, dating from the late 1920's. Nestled
under the sugi trees, relax in front of the fireplace or snuggle up
in the elevated reading alcove with a good book. The cottage is naturally
lit through antique leaded windows and even a leaded skylight. This
space offers tranquility....a cozy romantic jewel on the grounds of
Hale Ohia. One Queen bed.
Rate: $199. per night for two or more nights
Single night rate $219.
- A two night minimum booking may be required for certain holidays
and other peak periods.
- All rates double occupancy. Each additional person, including
children, is $20. per night.
- Continental breakfast included. No breakfast provided for off-site
- All units include coffee maker, refrigerator and hair dryers
- The entire estate may be leased for corporate retreats, workshops
- Hawaii general excise tax is an additional 13.42%
- Full payment is required for one night bookings. No refund, credit
or rescheduling will be offered if cancelled.
- Reservations two or more nights require a 50% deposit.
- Multiple unit bookings may require additional deposit and change
in our cancellation policy.
- Deposits taken on multiple night reservations cancelled before
30 days of arrival will be refunded 75% of the room rate deposit
minus any taxes collected.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will
- Accepted payment: personal check, traveler's check or cash. Visa
or MasterCard + 3%.
- For a one night booking we reserve the right to move guests to
a unit of equal or greater value.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Check in between 2-4 p.m. Check out by 11 a.m.
- Rates subject to change.
View our accommodations
Now offering free Wi-Fi for ALL accommodations.
Camellia & Iiwi Suites
View optional off-site accommodations:
Cottage in the Woods
Laulani - Virtual