at Hale Ohia
View of lava flowing into the ocean.
USGS photo 06/02/2004
Built in 1931, Hale Ohia is comprised of
a main residence, guest cottages, gardener's cottage and numerous
Nestled in a botanical garden setting the complex affords guests a
unique view of Hawaii's past.
Check calendar for availability
- A two night minimum booking may be required for certain holidays
and other peak periods.
- All rates double occupancy. Each additional person, including
children, is $20. per night.
- Continental breakfast included. No breakfast provided for off-site
- All units include coffee maker, refrigerator and hair dryers
- The entire estate may be leased for corporate retreats, workshops
- Hawaii general excise tax is an additional 13.42%
- Full payment is required for one night bookings. No refund, credit
or rescheduling will be offered if cancelled.
- Reservations two or more nights require a 50% deposit.
- Multiple unit bookings may require additional deposit and change
in our cancellation policy.
- Deposits taken on multiple night reservations cancelled before
30 days of arrival will be refunded 75% of the room rate deposit
minus any taxes collected.
- Deposits on reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will
- Accepted payment: personal check, traveler's check or cash. Visa
or MasterCard + 3%.
- For a one night booking we reserve the right to move guests to
a unit of equal or greater value.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Check in between 2-4 p.m. Check out by 11 a.m.
- Rates subject to change.